We rely on your generous support to continue and expand our rescue work… every cent/ item you donate goes directly to helping as many homeless, stray, and feral cats and kittens as we possibly can.
You can donate by using the Donate button here:
Would you like to support us by making a regular monthly payment? Why not become one of our Kitty Angels by setting up a Standing Order directly to us every month? Once set up, you don’t need to do anything except sit back, relax, and read our updates about all the cats and kittens your generosity have helped. We will also thank you on our Facebook page at the end of every month (unless you ask to remain anonymous).
The drop-down menu below allows you to choose which Kitty Angel you would like to be!
You may prefer to help us by donating specific items from our wish list. In addition to our very active TNR programme, we rescue as many cats and kittens as we can and take them into our foster care to be socialised and tamed so we can find them loving forever homes. We also help dedicated carers feed managed feral colonies. Here are some of the items we always need:
- Kitten food (wet and dry)
- Cat food (wet and dry) for cats of all ages
- Kitten milk
- Kitten milk formula (Royal Canin or Cimicat)
- Cat/ kitten food and water bowls
- Cat litter
- Cat litter trays
- Poo scoops
- Puppy training pads
- Cat carriers (all sizes and styles)
- Cat beds and bedding
- Cat treats
- Kitten toys
- Scratching posts
- Cat Heat Pads (all sizes)
- Clean washcloths and dish towels
- Clean blankets and towels (all sizes)
- Laundry detergent (non animal tested, such as Astonish)
- Latex disposable gloves
Pet Connection, a fabulous family run pet store, has also kindly set up a wish list for us – and they cover the delivery costs! Just click on to their website www.petconnection.ie for more details.
Ultimate Wish List
We also like to dream big here in PCR and here a few of the bigger items we aspire to:
- Outdoor cats/ dog kennels for feral colonies and people caring for ferals in their garden
- Trailer for a bicycle to bring cats short distances
- Washing machine
- Condenser tumble drier
- Large stainless sink (for disinfecting cat traps)
- Cat trees